29th September 2020
Regrettably the latest “Rule of 6” social distancing measures have scuppered our plans to hold a live music event in October and the annual Christmas Bingo event in December. However, the Yoga classes that began this month are set to continue, as will our one-off Garden Club event on Wednesday 28th October, the details of which can be found under the Regular Events Section below.
By popular request we are restarting the monthly Zoom Video Quiz nights that helped maintain our sanity during the lockdown early this year, starting Friday, 2nd October. Its free to participate, but there’s no prizes for winning other than that smug feeling which comes from being cleverer than everyone else. Unfortunately, winning would also mean that you will be expected to set the questions for the next quiz… If you want to take part, then contact Diane via email@example.com and she’ll respond with the requisite Zoom video link data.
Our current Secretary has stood down, and we are looking for a proactive individual to take on this voluntary role, which involves minute taking, maintaining the diary and general involvement in running the Hall and events. If you are interested in joining the committee in this, or any other capacity, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the tabs below to see the dates and times of your favourite regular events over the coming 3 months.
Entry will be £3. Bring your own snack & drink, as regrettably we will not be providing the usual tea and biscuits
For everyone’s safety we will be implementing the Covid-19 protection measures below.
• A hand sanitising facility will be positioned just inside the entrance to the hall, and we would ask that you use it on entry and exit;
• Your contact details will be requested and recorded on your arrival for NHS track and trace purposes;
• Individual and groups of seats will be positioned 2 metres apart to suit those attending on their own or as a family unit. Regrettably, friends will not be allowed sit in grouped seats;
• Face masks must be worn, when not seated;
• Social interaction between attendees within the hall is permitted, provided it does not involve the need to stand and walk and/or shout;
• Finally, when greeting a friend or relative, perhaps for the first times in ages, please refrain from shaking hands, hugging, kissing and breaking into song.
|28/10/2020||19:30 – 21:15|
If you want to take part, then contact Diane via email@example.com and she’ll respond with the requisite Zoom video link data.
|02/10/2020||19:30 – 21:30|
|06/11/2020||19:30 – 21:30|
|04/12/2020||19:30 – 21:30|
If interested then you’ll need to pre-book a slot by contacting either Helen on 07813 667023 for Hatha Yoga, or Juliet on 07896 275860 for Gentle Yoga. In each case you’ll need to bring your own mat or something to lie on. All ages, genders and abilities are welcome.
|06/10/2020||19:00 – 20:30|
|13/10/2020||19:00 – 20:30|
|20/10/2020||19:00 – 20:30|
Gentle Yoga (Thursday)
|01/10/2020||18:30 – 20:00|
|08/10/2020||18:30 – 20:00|
|15/10/2020||18:30 – 20:00|